Hello!

I have tried out Gnoga by git clone from the git repository and switched to the
1.6 branch.

Executing gprbuild on the gnoga_secure.gpr file in gnoga/ssl/ causes gprbuild
to crash.

gprbuild gnoga_secure.gpr
gprbuild: raised SYSTEM.ASSERTIONS.ASSERT_FAILURE : gpr-names.adb:206
[/opt/GNAT/2020/bin/gprbuild]
0x8985e0
0x67766d
0x5c3bdf
0x5c6dc3
0x5c83dd
0x5cb3a5
0x4b3aea
0x4a4474
[/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6]
0x7f51be7d0bf5
[/opt/GNAT/2020/bin/gprbuild]
0x4a44c7

It crashes because the file settings.gpr is not found. By changing "with
settings.gpr;" to "with ../settings.gpr" makes it possible to build the source
code again. Maybe it was only me who have run into this issue but may be worth
double checking.

OS: Ubuntu 18.04, Compiler: GNAT CE 2020

Best regards,

Joakim