> Le 22 mai 2021 à 10:18, Joakim Dahlgren Strandberg <joaki...@kth.se> a écrit :
>
> Hello!
>
> I have tried out Gnoga by git clone from the git repository and switched to
> the 1.6 branch.
>
> Executing gprbuild on the gnoga_secure.gpr file in gnoga/ssl/ causes gprbuild
> to crash.
> gprbuild gnoga_secure.gpr
> gprbuild: raised SYSTEM.ASSERTIONS.ASSERT_FAILURE : gpr-names.adb:206
> [/opt/GNAT/2020/bin/gprbuild]
> 0x8985e0
> 0x67766d
> 0x5c3bdf
> 0x5c6dc3
> 0x5c83dd
> 0x5cb3a5
> 0x4b3aea
> 0x4a4474
> [/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6]
> 0x7f51be7d0bf5
> [/opt/GNAT/2020/bin/gprbuild]
> 0x4a44c7
>
> It crashes because the file settings.gpr is not found. By changing "with
> settings.gpr;" to "with ../settings.gpr" makes it possible to build the
> source code again. Maybe it was only me who have run into this issue but may
> be worth double checking.
>
> OS: Ubuntu 18.04, Compiler: GNAT CE 2020

Hello Joakim, good catch.

Notice that executing gprbuild from Gnoga root folder is ok:
% gprbuild ./ssl/gnoga_secure.gpr
(current path is by default in gprbuild project search path list)

But you're right, it's better to change.
I'll look for all occurrences and fix them.

Thanks for your report, Pascal.
https://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr