Greetings Pramod,

On 29/02/2008, Pramod R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All well and good, but please follow the process that is in place and with
> an already existing community. The Gnome 2.22 UI translations are at
> around 51% (http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/kn/gnome-2-22) and it hardly
> is inactive

<quote me> 1. The translation of GNOME, OO.org and others has been slow and
marked with long periods of inactivity. </quote me>  I am refering to the
entire period of your coordination of GNOME Kannada l10n and not to any
particular period.

and so is the KDE/Firefox translations. OO.o will pick up soon, now that I
> am handing it over to Shankar Prasad.

W.R.T. OO kn l10n I have sent a mail to the concerned lists and also CC'ed
you. Currently, we are not concerned with KDE or Firefox.

The Sampada team works closely with us and their localisation section  acts
> as the home page for the Kannada.sf.net project.

For the moment, I have no objections and we are not concerned with Sampada
either.
May the *team*(not individual) which does the most work(present and future)
coordinate.
With warm wishes,
--
Vikram Vincent