On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Runa Bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
> The list of translation teams from the Mango interface is missing quite a
> few names. The bugs filed for inclusion have been closed without any
> resolution, even when teams have co-ordinators with active svn accounts [1].
> The bug for my language (bn_IN) has been languishing for a long time now.
> [2]
>
> Can anyone please suggest a way out here. There are quite a few other
> languages as well (especially Indian), which are in the same state. As a
> result, submissions are being hindered.
>
> regards
> Runa
>  <http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n>

Even Marathi (mr) too is not listed in mango.

I would like to ask one question wrt GNOME Marathi L10n team:

If the team co-ordinator doesn't have SVN account (for whatever reason)

then is it true that memebers wihtin the team won't be getting SVN account
(even if the translation status is 80% or above) ?

Thanks in advance for whomsoever answers the question.

Regards,

Sandeep Shedmake