2009/1/5 Simos Xenitellis <simos.li...@googlemail.com>

> On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Og Maciel <ogmac...@gnome.org> wrote:
> > Confirmed. I too have received several emails already but wonder if it
> > has to do with my committer access (in other words, do people who send
> > in their translations also get the email when it gets committed?)
>
> I have not received such a CC: to my personal account but rather they
> are sent only to the mailing list.
>
> An important issue is that the e-mail you have put in
> Vertimus+DamnedLies should be the same as the email you registered to
> the mailing list. Otherwise those notifications may not get through.

The current rules to send notifications are:
1 - an email is sent to team list from translator for these actions:
  i - 'Upload the new translation'
  ii - 'Upload for proofreading'
  iii - 'Inform of submission'
  iv - 'Requiring review'

2 - an email is sent to team committers from the translator for this action:
  i- 'Ready for submission'

3 - an email is sent to the translators who are currently working on the
specific translation when a comment is left (like a bugzilla report).

> Personally I would prefer those notifications to have the Sender:
> field set to something generic such as 'l10n-mana...@gnome.org', so
> that it is possible to add a single e-mail account to the mailing list
> members.

Why not!