Hi Petr,

At this momment, the Spanish team is the only one which has reached the
100% in Gimp Documentation, thanks to the good work of Ignacio Ant, who has
done a great work translating this documentation.

Concerning word statistics, it isn't working properly. I think its not a
good idea to inculde it in the report.

Cheers