msgid ""
"Magnifier users can enjoy a more effective experience with the addition of
"
"caret and focus tracking. With this improvement, the magnifier will move
to "
"keep focused widgets and the text entry caret in view. This makes it much "
"easier easier to type and navigate using the keyboard while using the "
"magnifier."

In the above string, "easier easier" is a typo, maybe?