Hi everyone

Yes, the latest released version has a known character set bug.
Unfortunately we are long overdue with a new release, due to some new
features that were giving us problems, but hopefully we should get around
to doing a new release soon. In the meantime, it is not that difficult to
simply run it from a source code checkout. It just requires adding the
relevant paths to $PATH and $PYTHONPATH in the .bashrc. Let me know if it
gives you any trouble.

Regards Kenneth