Hi Rafael (and Daniel).

For whatever it may be worth, and contrary to what the automated email
suggests, *I* didn't upload any files. Someone else apparently set
something up and Launchpad sends me the notifications. Yay technology.
;) If I can just ignore this notification as a non-problem, great.

That said: Rafael points out syntax problems; I am not a translator.
Daniel, what say you?

--joanie