Hi

I think Daniel was referring to the files in GNOME being accepted in
GNOME but not necessarily in Launchpad due to different rules.  But
this specific file has real syntax errors and would not be accepted
anywhere:  Two lines that were supposed to be part of a comment are
not.  Probably some non-syntax-aware editor decided to insert line
breaks.

Best regards
Ask