> Hi,
>
> GUADEC is coming soon and as usual we'll have the team reports there.
> Is anyone volunteering to present? If nobody else wants to do it, I'll
> do it. In any case, let me know of any highligh and interesting
> development you can think of for the past year, so that we can share
> them with the rest of the community!

How about a online string search in GNOME localization? I often have to
update my local collection of GNOME Git repository of of translate-able
modules in order to run my personal grep-based script to look for what term
my team is using for a give term, and in what context. Such online string
search feature, filtering by a team and/or branch, could be used eliminate
problem of diverging translations for languages. If possible, generate a
Translation Memory as well.

I'm not a developer, just sharing with the community one idea that came to
my mind.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle