From: gnome-i18n [mailto:gnome-i18n-boun...@gnome.org] On Behalf Of Rafael
Fontenelle
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:13 AM
To: GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n@gnome.org>
Subject: Error submitting gnome322 subtitles via Damned Lies

Hi there.

When running "Send to repository" action in D-L web interface for the
translation of GNOME 3.22 video's subtitle, I get the following error message:

[Errno 1] remote: translations user cannot modify
'video-subtitles/gnome322/po/pt_BR.po' To
ssh://git.gnome.org/git/video-subtitles<http://git.gnome.org/git/video-subtitles>
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined) error: failed
to push some refs to
'ssh://git.gnome.org/git/video-subtitles<http://git.gnome.org/git/video-subtitles>

Is it planned to allow such action?

Thanks.