Hi

Still not happening:

„[Errno 1] remote: translations user cannot modify
'video-subtitles/gnome322/po/hu.po' To ssh://git.gnome.org/git/video-
subtitles ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://git.gnome.org/git/video-subtitles'
”

Thanks for your help!
Gabor