Hi Alexandre,

The code these strings are in is based on a similar widget from Evince where
they are  translatable as well. So I kept them translatable thinking that there
is a reason for that.

If you don't need to translate them I can unmark them. On a second thought it
might actually be the better solution as the value that will be displayed after
selecting one of these strings is actually formatted using "%d%%".

Regards

Felix