Ok thanks everyone for the quick answers.

Seeing the unanimous (well up to now) answer, I just committed and pushed
the quick fix.
Commits 7a5e5be35e9b20e494767726fc58216c74125a08 on master and
66803bc2b3705830cf2f262fdd42e994aa990008 on gimp-2-10 branch.

As for future events, I guess I'll use my best judgement, and (if such
things ever happen again) if really I see that's the same thing (no actual
context/usage change, just an error in the msgctxt), I guess I would just
push.
But I'll ask again the question if I have any doubt or if the issue is
slightly different. :-)

Thanks again.

Jehan