Please have someone update my croatian translations at:
https://l10n.gnome.org/users/milotype/

These are files of diverse modules. Some are translated for the first time,
others have updates, corrections, new translations, etc.
As I'm only a "translator" I can't commit those files (or whatever the process
may be called). I've mailed the coordinator a couple of times, but I rarely get
an answer. At one point he actually did update some files (for the GIMP
package), but now there are my updated translations since JUNE.
I've translated quite a number of opensource software and I send the
translations via github or gitlab, so they get updated much faster. I don't
understand why the process for GNOME translations takes so long

Thank you for any help ...