Yes, those percentages I think I did read somewhere too …
The problem is that all my translations are not being commited …
See https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2019-August/msg00043.html
<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2019-August/msg00043.html>
where I already reported my problem.
Unfortunately no one seems to be able to help me out.

I'm getting somewhat frustrated with the whole thing …
Is there anybody except the croatian coordinator, who can give me a status of a
commiter?

Cheers,