Hey Dani!

This is a great idea, since Gtranslator has been fixed and improved so it
now is completely usable for GNOME translators as an official translation
tool.

I have some ideas for the integration-with-DL project, and a hackfest might
be an ideal scenario to talk about it. I'm not sure I could move to Malaga,
but surely I could attend it remotely.

Many thanks for your efforts improving and fixing it.

Cheers!