Michael Catanzaro commented:

> I think the generally broken state of gnome-\*-nightly is proof that nobody
> is really using it.

For most apps, yes, surely. It's just a direct consequence of there being no
web UI to view when builds are broken, and no notifications to maintainers when
builds are broken.

For Epiphany, it's my primary browser so I test it constantly and will notice
quickly if there is a problem. But other maintainers likely don't do this.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/issues/133#note_510158
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.