Andrea Veri commented on a discussion:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/148#note_804694

If you guys want to move issues and MRs too we'd need the following as per my
previous comment:

```@exalm, we'd need someone to export the repository from puri.sm using the
procedure outlined at
https://docs.gitlab.com/ce/user/project/settings/import_export.html as there
seems to be no way to handle that between instances that are not gitlab.com or
github.com, mind attaching the export here please?```

Otherwise I can process the repository migration myself and that would be it,
please let me know and eventually attach the repository export to this issue so
I can migrate the entire project across the 2 instances.

Thanks!

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/148#note_804694
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.