  > I'd prefer a statement like that, as it avoid judging the use case
  > ("ScummVM is obsolete technology"):

Why should we avoid that?  It is true.  If it suits our purpose, we
should say it.

You've also made a change in the main point, from

     used for anything except
    >   running old nonfree games, so it contributes nothing significant to
    >   the Free World.

      > We don't know if it is possible to run fully free software
      > games/programs inside ScummVM: so far nobody has managed to build
      > and/or review the source code of supposedly free software
      > games/programs for ScummVM under free distributions.

We should not say that, because it is not a good position for us to
take.  We should maintain flexibility about ScummVM so we can do what
is strategically best.

  > Here a free game/program would also serve implicitly as a proof that
  > it's possible to write your own code that runs inside ScummVM.

I see, but is that important to prove?  Why would we want to prove it?
ScummVM is not very important in a positive way.  Mainly it is a pain
in the neck.