Le mardi 5 novembre 2019, 22:17:07 CET Brandon Invergo a écrit :
> We do have a problem with someone under moderation who is sending
> messages off-list.  It probably would have happened eventually anyway,
> no matter who was moderating.  Anyway, I do not know how to moderate
> that.  If you have suggestions on how to handle it, I'm all ears.

Suing senders of possible harassment would be the /de facto/ social solution on
a legal
ground.

Make mailing-list software censor the mail address of *anybody* communicating
through
the mailing list would prevent such thing to happen to more people in the
future (this
could be advertised as a “anti-harassment feature”).  Some “user-friendly”
high-level and
poorly made software already do this by default (so to avoid DKIM issues).

Then the list would force itself as centralized unavoidable intermediary for
all
communication between third parties, unless active countermeasures
(addressbooks or
search engines) are used.

I strongly oppose this solution.  It consist in centralization and
authoritarism, as well as
breaking mail even more.