Hi all,

Here's a quick new release.  It has some compile fixes from Alexandre
and me, more internationalisation, and of course, the afm-reader!

pl 68.jcn2
        - bf: configure.in localedir/datadir (urg)
        - libc-extension.cc: vsnprintf + check
        - bf: blurbs
        - @BASH@ for scripts that are actually (still...) bash iso sh
        - check for bash

pl 68.jcn1
        - gettext/intl checks; (AO)
        - bf: meter-switch
        - COPERTINA

pl 68
        - AFM file stuff: afm.cc, afm-reader.cc, mf-to-table.py
        - removed c0 position from get_staff_info ()

pl 67.jcn2
        - grace example
        - bf: sticky plets
        - bf: s0
        - bf: twinkle.ly
        - junked implicit to-string conversions
          * now used Scalar for all explicit implicit conversions
          * moved implicit-conversion String constructors to to_str (...)
        - _f with Strings
        - bf: BLUB: re-added empty line
        - bf's: reincluded: tar-docxx.sh, topweb.pod.in (<aol>me too!</aol>)
        - po: unification/breaking-up of (some) messages
        - crude get-lily/build-lily scripts
        - make targets "po-update" "show-po-update LANGUAGE=xxx"
        - handier internationalisation funcs _(), _f () iso macro
        - String_convert::form_str (fmt, ...)

Have a look at po/, all you native speakers out there!

Jan.

(it's already five, and i've got to be in eindhoven early tonight,
 so don't stay up for those binary releases...)

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The Music Typesetter
http://www.digicash.com/~jan         | http://www.digicash.com/~jan/lilypond