On Friday, 29 May 1998, Jan Arne Fagertun writes:

> Fredag den 29. mai 1998 skrev Janne:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Here's a quick new release.  It has some compile fixes from Alexandre
> > and me, more internationalisation, and of course, the afm-reader!
>
> This (plus a lot more of similar stuff) is what happens when I try to
> compile:

[...]
Thanks, i oversaw that one too!
Pl 69 includes some fixes so that compiling Lily should not break on
internationalisation stuff if it's not available.

But you could also install GNU gettext, and have Lily speak in your
own tongue; that is, after someone provides some stuff like

    msgid "Friday"
    msgstr "Fredag"

:-)

Greetings,

Jan.

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The Music Typesetter
http://www.digicash.com/~jan         | http://www.digicash.com/~jan/lilypond