Another week, another release...

The good news is that I fixed a nasty bug with the Hara kiri stuff. I
am actually surprised that it has ever worked at all.  The bad news is
that bar-numbering and staff names still are severely broken.

We also have a number of small fixes, and the tutorial is approaching
completion.

pl 78.hwn2
        - reversed some of the beyond-too-ugly hacks for script/staffside.
        - bf: Axis_group_element::access_Axis_group_element () (2nd fix for Hara_kiri)
        - more .bib stuff.
        - more doco, lots of small fixes for .yo stuff.

pl 78.jcn2
        - bf: make docxx
        - some doco/website fixes
        - screenshots for website
        - fixed locale
        - v78
        - w32 doco

pl 78.hwn1
        - more bib fixes
        - uniformised virtual accessors for Score_elem children.
        - bf Hara_kiri seg fault
        - changed left == right spanpoint assert into warning
        - changed Lyrics.textstyle  to Voice.textstyle where appropriate

pl 78.jcn1
        - counter fix