Here are some bug reports for lilypond-1.0.0

I corrected mudela-item.cc before compiling.

There seems to be an install error in lilypond-1.0.0.  Most of the
files in the "init" directory don't get installed in the
/usr/local/share/lilypond directory.  The files installed are of
the form feta*.ly.  In particular init.ly doesn't get installed.
I installed the files by hand and then the system seems to work.

The texinfo files don't get produced yet.  There are the same error
messages from yodl2texinfo that were there previously.

The file deadman.ly, made from deadman.mid by mi2mu produces the same
error message as with 0.1.85.  I looked at the file with a text editor
and there seems to be an unwanted line break.  Here is the results of
diff deadman.ly deadman.ly.fixed.  Where the one with .fixed has the
line-break removed.

----------------------------
2c2
< % Automatically generated, at Fri Aug  7 17:00:29 1998
---
> % Automatically generated, at Fri Aug  7 16:46:42 1998
574,575c574
<               \type Staff = "Bernie_Schemitsch" \$
<               Bernie_Schemitsch
---
>               \type Staff = "Bernie_Schemitsch" \$Bernie_Schemitsch
----------------------------

After the correction is made, the command "ly2dvi deadman.ly" produces
output which is quite good, but the command "lilypond deadman.ly" causes a
"segmentation fault."  On the other hand the command "lilypond deadman"
(without the .ly extension) produces output.

During production of deadman.tex from deadman.ly there are a lot of
errors of the form:

-------------------------------
warning: Spanner `Separating_group_spanner' with equal left and right
spanpointswarning: Too many clashing notecolumns. Ignoring them.

This unwanted line break seems to appear in several other files all
involving "\type Staff".

Non-bug comment:

The file deadman.mid is a guitar piece.  We guitarists are used to having
our music written an octave above what sounds.  Of course wind players
expect even more outrageous transpositions.  Does the mudela language
provide for global transpositions?  I am slowly reading the documentation,
but I haven't gotten to anything of this nature.

        Murray