> Is there documentation on any of this, yet?  You're using features
> that are not in the mudela document, and are not in any of the
> examples.

No.  Any help would  be appreciated.

> >> -- At what is labelled bar 9, the natural sign in the previous bar
> >> ought to be repeated, because of the intervening double barline.
>
> Jan> yup, the measure is not ended, there.
>
> Doesn't matter.  There's a bar line in between.

AFAIK the accidentals should be reset only at the start of a measure.
The start/endrepeats are irrelevant.  Does anyone have references on
this?

> So if a system ends with a double bar line, the next system starts
> with one at the leftmost edge.  Can that leftmost  line (te one that
> joins staves into systems) be thickened slightly?

Yes, they can, but it's not implemented :-).  I guess it would boil
down to adding a Span_score_bar::get_bar_sym (Real dy) const in
lily/span-score-bar.cc that sets the width appropriately.

      http://www.cs.ruu.nl/people/hanwen/lilypond/index.html