[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> * \voiceone and \voicetwo don't work properly anyway in the last
>   example -- the \voiceone quaver tails are omitted, and rather than a
>   single note-head with two tails (one up, one down) I see two note
>   heads and a single tail.

The <> just got changed.  \voiceone and \voicetwo only modify
properties of the voies. They don't create them.  Use

        \type Staff < {\voiceone c4 }  { \voicetwo g''4 }  >

> * The \textstyle command seems of no effect.

This is not so much a bug, but  a long-standig misfeature.  \textstyle
only works when you enter the syllables directly.  I'll fix it.