Murray Adelman writes:
|OK I got yodl up and running, but lilypond gives the same error message.
|Looking at it more closely, I think it is not a yodl problem, but a
|problem with the makefile that causes yodl to be called.
|
|Here is a snatchet:
|

|make[2]: Entering directory `/usr1/src/lilypond-0.1.75/Documentation/man'
|echo no yodl --live-data=3 -o out/convert-mudela.texinfo convert-mudela.yo
|no yodl --live-data=3 -o out/convert-mudela.texinfo convert-mudela.yo
|echo no yodl --live-data=3 -o out/lilypond-info.texinfo lilypond-info.yo
|no yodl --live-data=3 -o out/lilypond-info.texinfo lilypond-info.yo
|echo no yodl --live-data=3 -o out/lilypond.texinfo lilypond.yo
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Murry notice that the lilypond configure doesn't think it has yodl
around.  Check <lilypond>/config.make for:
YODL= yodl
YODL2HTML= yodl2html
YODL2LATEX= yodl2latex
YODL2MAN= yodl2man
YODL2TEXINFO= yodl2texinfo
YODL2TXT= yodl2txt

The config.make gets created during the configure process.  yodl
_must_ be in your path for the configure script to find it.  You can:
o rm <lilypond>/config.cache
o run configure the way you normally do
  you should see something like this:
checking for yodl... yodl
checking for yodl2html... yodl2html
checking for yodl2latex... yodl2latex
checking for yodl2man... yodl2man
checking for yodl2texinfo... yodl2texinfo
checking for yodl2txt... yodl2txt
checking for makeinfo... makeinfo

Jeff

--