On Thursday, 30 July 1998, Peter Chubb writes:

>       I want a slurred sextuplet divided into two beamed triplets.
>
>       The obvious:
>
>       \[/6 [b'8( e, f] [e f )e] \]/1 \[/6 [c'( e, f] [ e f )e] \]/1
>
>       looks silly.
>       How can I make lilypond put the `6' inside the slur instead of
>       in the squarish bracket over the top?

Well, you can make the bracket invisible by setting

    \property Voice.pletvisibility = 1   %    show number

(see init/property.ly).

But the 6 will not move to the inside of the slur (yet?), it will
appear where it was before.

>       (Yes I know I can do:

Yes, ugh indeed.

Jan.

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The Music Typesetter
http://www.digicash.com/~jan        | http://www.digicash.com/~jan/lilypond