I'm trying to use the scripts in lilypond to generate
patches as recomended in PATCHES.txt, but I have some
problems.

I am not sure where the problem is, but I guess maybe the
parameters for ./configure is causing the trouble.

I am running Debian 2.0 where I can install as root, and
wonder if somebody can suggest some parameters for
./configure. I currently use

./configure --enable-tex-prefix=/usr/lib/texmf,

and have no problems to use lilypond when after making,
installing and running mktexlsr, but I get some
errormessages when doing  make diff

I unpack the tar-files in ~/usr/src.

Tom Cato Amundsen

Visit XOOM for FREE home pages, email, web software, clip art and MORE!
http://www.xoom.com