On Monday, 19 October 1998, "Jeffrey B. Reed" writes:
> Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:
> |
> |Hello guys,
> |
> |Some attractions to expect for 1.1:
> |
> |     - Full PostScript support
> |     - Overriding LilyPond code through GUILE fragments in the input.
>
> I'm concerned about guile on Windows NT.  Last time I tried to compile
> this on Windows NT it failed miserably.  Does anyone know of a Windows
> port of guile?

There's a port based on the cygnus package.  You should get the latest
snapshot from ftp.red-bead.com/pub/guile (or thereabouts).  You may
still have to comment-out a few unix file operations like truncate and
chown...

Greetings,

Jan.

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien/lilypond