Hi all,

At last, Lily installs again, using our new StepMake(-0.1.9 currently)
package.  It has some typetter bugfixes as well, if you look carefully.

Have Fun,

Jan.

pl 71
        - bf: po install
        - fixed somewhere: space between bar line and first note [HWN]
        - bf: DOTTEXT
        - bf: (don't) install libintl
        - configure fix for irix tr
        - bf release.py
        - stepmake-0.1.9: fixes make install, rmp-dist
        - bf: mf-to-table
        - make-patch: lily-diff

pl 70.jcn6
        - make htmldoc defaults to out-www
        - moved some python stuff to stepmake-0.1.8
        - aux config scripts from stepmake
        - stepmake-0.1.7 as ./stepmake: drop versioning on sub-package dirnames
        - po fixes
        - computer-forms.el

pl 70.jcn5
        - bf: Documentation/make html
        - bf: coriolan ... almost there
        - bf's: lilyponddefs: (fixes make website)
          * moved errordefs (mmm, perhaps \input's should have been moved...)
          * moved def of interscoreline
          * moved def of setdynamic
        - stepmake 0.1.6
        - include fixes

pl 70.jcn4
        - configure stepmake too
        - make dist recurses into stepmake
        - stepmake-0.1.5

pl 70.jcn3
        - make; make dist work (without packaging) stepmake-*
        - mv'd outputter* tex-outputter*
         its not so handy to have files with the same prefix as our out dir :-)
        - verbatim included stepmake-0.1.4
        - DOTTEXT->.txt
        - verbatim included stepmake-0.1.3

pl 70.jcn2
        - changed 'current' to 'lilypond' in scripts that only i ever use...
        - tenuto shorter, thicker and follow into staff
        - computer{.data,-forms.el}
        - mark
        - by default don't make libintl
        - make install for libintl

pl 70.jcn1
        - generic make fixes

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The Music Typesetter
http://www.digicash.com/~jan         | http://www.digicash.com/~jan/lilypond