Hi all,

More fixes, more doco, more todo items.

Enjoy!

Jan.

ps: Any texinfo gurus around?  I can't get texi2html to produce
    active links.  What about a fully functional (or free) texi2roff?

pl 72

pl 71.jcn4
        - try at texinfo:
          * lilypond.texinfo
          * stepmake pl 13: texi2man
          * lilypond.1 now generated from texinfo
          * lilypond.info

pl 71.hwn2
        - changed QLP asserts to warnings; now you can see the
shabbyness of the QLP code
        - ChoireStaff context
        - more tutorial doco
        - mudela-book: name output files to per section and chapter.

pl 71.jcn3
        - bf: convert-mudela: added StaffGroup
        - bf: various .ly: (WhyIsThis; we'll drop a_"bla" and use '_', no?)
        - stepmake pl 12
        - bf: abbrev + beam (urg: internote y dim bug)
        - debian conffiles (AF)

pl 71.hwn1
        - vocab fixes
        - more tutorial stuff
        - quart -> fourth
        - depracated contexts with _ in name  (mudela 0.1.17)
        - bf: don't crash if default context can't be found
        - distinction between global and local \header block.

pl 71.jcn2
        - msgfmt check
        - rpm: crude fix for input dir (urg: should get doc on rpm spec;
          why is that so hard to get hold of in plain text?)
        - found (bit undocumented) sticky abbrev mode in stem-grav:
            c8:16 c: c:
          * bf: enable disabling
          * disabled sticky abbrev req
        - urg: transposing for midi (should fix audio-items)
        - sticky abbrev req: a8:16 a a a8:
        - bit more coriolan

pl 71.jcn1
        - added PATCHES to web page
        - rpm-dist, doos-dist, show-latest to step

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The Music Typesetter
http://www.digicash.com/~jan         | http://www.digicash.com/~jan/lilypond