Hi,

A new release at last!
Well, this was quite a big one for us.  We decided to use Yodl from now
on for all our documentation.  I wrote a yodl2texinfo converter and
converted all our .pod to yodl (in a rather crude manner -- things will
soon take more shape).  We junked all .pod documentation.  As Yodl is
probably orphaned, chances are i'll be her new maintainer.  Anyway,
for those who want to generate the website doco (Jeff), you'll need
Yodl-1.22 with my  .jcn4 patch.  Get it from:

    ftp://pcnov095.win.tue.nl/pub/yodl
    http://www.digicash.com/~jan/yodl

You may send patches/problems for Yodl to me.

Well, that's about it for now.

Enjoy!

Jan.

ps: Anthony, does debian already have Yodl?  Don't put too much time into
    packaging a new version; hopefully the Yodl distribution is going to
    be bit more standard soon (i.e, look a bit more like LilyPond).

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The Music Typesetter
http://www.digicash.com/~jan         | http://www.digicash.com/~jan/lilypond

    pl 73
            Yodl developent:
              ftp://pcnov095.win.tue.nl/pub/yodl/
              http://www.digicash.com/~jan/yodl/
            - removed BLURBS from makefile
            - stepmake pl 16
            - To Yodl:
              * *.pod -> *.yo (should fixup pod 'manpage' legacy)
              * dropped pod2* config stuff

    pl 72.hwn1
            - lots of doco

    pl 72.jcn3
            - Documentation/man texinfo-> YODL!

    pl 72.jcn2
            - more texinfo:
              * texi2html workarounds: junked man/*.pod
              * Documentation/man: pod -> texinfo
            - Coriolan: viola part

    pl 72.jcn1
            - doco/mutopia/website fixes