On Fri, Jun 12, 1998 at 07:08:18PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> ps: Anthony, does debian already have Yodl?  Don't put too much time into
>     packaging a new version; hopefully the Yodl distribution is going to
>     be bit more standard soon (i.e, look a bit more like LilyPond).

Hello Jan,

No, Debian doesn't have Yodl yet, but a search in /var/lib/dpkg/available
turned up the following:

Package: lg-issue09
[...]
 This contains issue 9 of the Linux Gazette, including:
   Reviews - binstats, filerunner
   The easy way to setup a local news server
   Getting up and running on StarOffice 3.1
   YODL - a new, easy-to-use text formatting language

So Yodl was featured in the Linux Gazette a while ago.  :-)

Packaging Yodl?  Hmm... I will give it some thoughts, after I finish my
essay, of course.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling        Civil and Environmental Engineering
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     University of Alberta, Canada