* Han-Wen Nienhuys

> I would ignore the last constraint: the MIDI output is so broken, that
> it really isn't worth to try catering for.

Erm...  I disagree.

While MIDI the output may (currently) be broken, the necessary
information should be in the encoded (mudela) file.  This is not an
implementation issue -- it is a language issue.

And it has nothing to do with MIDI.  A primavolta/secundavolta-style
notation should be expandable.  If the semantics of mudela do not
allow me to expand repeats (with or without primavoltas etc.), so as
to get a (printed) sheet of music where there are no repeat bars, just
plain linear music, then the language is broken and needs fixing.

--

Arvid