Hi Han-Wen,

Comming back to from my 10-day trip, I found several improvements.
As usual, I some details that still needs some finish:

- You have forgot to upgrade your .pk files since the last
 font change. The web-site isn't beautiful.

- > pl 41.hwn2 (may 10, 1999)
  >     - mmrest_x_minimum now works at begin-of-line.
  Have you checked the output of input/test/multi-measure-rest.ly?
  Either your patch fails or the default value of mmrest_x_minimum
  is not set properly.

- >     - only do vertical alignment at Score level.
  Now all staffs that share the same StaffGroup are printed on top
  of each other in the input/test/orchestscore.ly example!

- I guess the oldest acceptable Mudela version should be "1.0.18",
  not less.

     /Mats