On Thursday, 27 May 1999, Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> > Hi there,
> >
> > Using lilypond-1.1.42 I detected several bugs (?):
> > - Staffs are printed in one Staff in the StaffGroup or ChoirStaff context
> >   (see StaffGroup.ly)

[..]

> Jan?

Yes,  What you guys are smoking??  Or on what operating system?

> > - Chord inversion don´t work with
> >       @c/e@
> >  nor using \property Score.chordInversion = 1
> >  Both examples in "chord-inversion.ly" result in the same chord names.

It works fine over here (pl44, but I dont think pl42 behaves differently):

  c/e    ->   E6- 10- no5 no7 no9

  \property Score.chordInversion = 1 c/e   ->  C/E

> > - When the input file includes
> > - When the input file includes
> >         c´8 d´
> >   beams are printed as in
> >         [c´8 d´]

Yes, indeed.  This is correct; what's the problem?

> >   When the input file includes
> >         r8 [c´ d´ e´]
> >   beams are printed as in
> >         r8 [c´ d´] e´

No, they're not.

  %x.fly:
  c'8 d' r4 r r
  r8 [c' d' e']

just tested and beamed as:

  [c8 d] r4 r4 r4 | r8 [c d e]

Jan.

Btw, Johannes: in your mail examples you are using strange forward quotes:
        c´ d´ e´ f´
     whery you should be using
        c' d' e' f'
     (ASCII 44, 0x2c)

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien/      | http://www.lilypond.org/