> > Is it  possible to have lyrics line up with triplet notes:
> >
> >   <
> >    \notes{  \times 2/3 { a8 b c }   }
> >    \lyrics{ \times 2/3 { foo8 bar biz } }
> >   >

> It works for me. Try adding a Lyrics context spec.

Hmmm.  Maybe I got confused.  (I realized that I didn't want triplets,
so I didn't keep the offending file around.)  It does seem to be
working now, though a spurious warning appears:

bif.ly:4:40: warning: No one to print a tuplet start bracket:
    \context Lyrics \lyrics{ foo4 \times
                                         2/3 { foo8 bar biz } blah4 fffb4 ddc4}