On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> I don't see any particular advantage of having separate files.
> You could have several \score{} blocks in the same file which
> generate the parts and the full score, just add the flag -s
> to ly2dvi.

        Good call. I'll do that instead.

> The main thing is that each part is defined in its own macro, then
> it's easy even to combine several voices in the same staff if
> necessary.

        Yup. (And from what I understand, kooBase's handling of multiple
voices on the same track is a little bug-ridden right now, so it wouldn't
really pay to worry much about it anyway.) Block chords are still
important, but once I get them right I can probably strike that off the
to-do list.

Matt