    jeff> "p+" and "p-" for dynamic markings.  possible?

    Han-Wen> It should be straightforward to add "p-" and "p+", no?

    jeff> i've tried adding this to my file:

    jeff> pplus = \textscript "p+" "dynamic"
    jeff> pminus = \textscript "p-" "dynamic"

    jeff> , but \pminus just shows up in the score as "p".  what else
    jeff> do i need to do?

    Han-Wen> Either add a - to the dynamics font, or do
    Han-Wen>        \textscript "p\textrm{-}" "dynamic"

this results in "pfrm" appearing in the score.

| jeff covey [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-669-4926 |
|  My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four, unless there  |
|  are three other people.                                  -- Orson Welles  |