Recently, we got a request from Christian Mondrup to add mensural
note head shapes. Since one of these coincides with the current
harmonic note head, I think it's time to separate the naming
used for the font symbols from the names at the user level.
This would also allow for e.g. a noteHeadStyle for some
percussion where they use the harmonics shape for half notes and
crosses for quarter notes and shorter (or maybe the other way
around?). What do you think of a Guile function that translates
from noteHeadStyle+duration to font symbol?

    /Mats