I have now completed the first version of the Mutopia website, so am
now ready to open the archive. Before it is officially opened, however,
I would appreciate it if people could check the website to see if there
are any errors or suggest improvements before the launch:

http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/Mutopia/

The archive is also available via ftp at:

ftp://sca.uwaterloo.ca/pub/Mutopia/

Also, if you have previously contributed anything to the Mutopia
archive (which is at present distributed with the Lilypond source code)
then please read the appropriate pages on the website, change the .ly
file(s) if appropriate, and re-submit them to me.

Thanks,

Chris

--

Chris Sawer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]