> > I have now completed the first version of the Mutopia website, so am
> > now ready to open the archive. Before it is officially opened, however,
> > I would appreciate it if people could check the website to see if there
> > are any errors or suggest improvements before the launch:
> >
> > http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/Mutopia/

I'm sure you discussed this several months ago but are you sure
it's better to use zip than gzip on the files.
On the PC I have available it launches Winzip and in our Unix
installation of Netscape, I have to save the file and unzip
it manually (even though it is possible to include an
encoding filter to automate the procedure).
Since Ghostscript handles gzipped files I would prefer to have
at least the PS files gzipped instead.

    /Mats