On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, Dirk Lattermann wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> consider the case
> gis2 gis ~ | gis gis4 gis |
>
> in many occurences of printed music, I see a sharp sign
> on the first and the fourth gis, i.e., the note tied to
> the left "remembers" the accidental from the previous bar,
> but the first note thereafter sets it anew for the current bar.
>
> I think this would be a desireful behaviour, and have changed
> local-key-engraver.cc accordingly, hoping not to break anything
> else...
> Please include it, if you deem it the right behaviour.

        One question -- how would the following look different from your case:

gis2 gis( | )g gis4 gis |

        ?

        :)

| Name: Tim Nelson          | Because the Creator is,               |
| E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | I am                                  |
Web: http://www.ne.com.au/~wayland/
NB: I have a BSc. (Comp.Sci.) and I need a Job