> > - Two more accidentals, half-flat and half-sharp, to cover quarter tones.
>
> This is not yet possible, but it should be very easy to do. You do have to
> make glyphs in metafont.

That seems the least difficult problem (not that I know MetaFont, but
I know where to look for information). But in Mudela, the
\musicalpitch statement counts shifts in semitones. Assuming that the
shift argument must be an integer, all possible values already have a
meaning and there is no way to add quarter tones.

> > - More general keys. Ideally any combination of flats, sharps, and their
> >   half variants should be possible, but a fixed catalogue of predefined
>
> This is already supported.

And I already used them. That feature alone is worth installing
LilyPond. Which, as I expected, works as advertised. Thanks a lot
for this great program!

Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen                            | E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]