.42 is a experimental release, some basic features are rewritten, so
expect some odd behavior.

I'm very busy this week, so don't expect much input from me.  [blatant
plug] If you happen to be in Holland next friday, do drop by in
Muziekcentrum Vredenburg (Utrecht) for a concerto of UBO-ASTER (starts
at 20:15). We'll be playing contemporary music only.  Yours Truly will
be on 1st horn in John Adam's Chairman Dances.)

1.3.41.jcn3
===========

* Lots of fixes to windows distribution scripts.

* Added configuration features --program-prefix, --program suffix.

* lily/my-lily-parser.cc (get_chord): Bugfix, don't use deleted pitch.
This fixes inversions c/g and bass additions d/+c on chords.

1.3.41.mb1
==========

* Avoid that xxxXXXVerticalExtent is used for empty HaraKiriStaff
  lines.

1.3.41.hwn1
===========

* Debian patches (thanks Anthony!)

* Use symbols for prefatory matter spacing. Do not use the typename
for looking up item pairs in the table, but read element property
break-align-symbol

* Instrument_name_engraver, uses break alignment instead of
side-position.

* System_start_delimiter_engraver, System_start_delimiter, uses a
spanner for the braces/brackets at the left of the system. Remove all
old Span_score_bar engravers.

* Removed Base_span_bar_engraver::use_prority_b_, and moved
Base_span_bar_engraver into Span_bar_engraver.