On Monday, 10 April 2000, Tom Cato Amundsen writes:

> > * mf/feta-accordion.mf: Fixed strange turning paths.
> Thanks, but metafont still complains if you do "mf-to-xpms feta26". Is

Thanks.  Will be fixed in pl44.

> this problem reason to remove the accordion stuff before 1.4? If so,

If there are problems, but it seems all are fixed now.

> could anyone fix this, or point me to some metafont tutorial... I have

Problem is, you used fixed sizes for penwidths etc, like 0.01pt or
staff_size/20.  When you make a font that has a very low resolution,
like feta11 or xpms, some penpositions are less than one pixel wide.

Greetings,

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter