I hate to keep bringing it up, but it never seems to be quite right...  In
particular, I'm referring to lily's output of accidentals on chord symbols
(1.3.46.jbr1).  The flat sign on a chord symbol looks OK, but the sharp sign
now looks wrong (it's too high).  What would be ideal is for both the sharp
and flat signs to be the same size as the letter and sitting on the letter's
baseline.  Forgive me if I keep harping on this, but will things like
superscript/subscript on chord symbol modifiers be user configurable (I
personally think they should be)?  How difficult would it be to add this
functionality?

Also, will a Cadd9 ever come up as a Cadd9 instead of a C9/no7?

-- Shamus